Thursday, September 30, 2010

Prepare To Be Fucked By the Long Dick of the Law



Yeah, another humor blog. And yet, not another one. I'll also be posting things that hold nostalgic value to an eighteen your old. If you're thirty, you might have been too old to have a crush on the pink ranger back in season one. Yes, I'll also be posting funny things, but no generic shit; I hate seeing the same lolcats and FFFFFUUUUU comics over and over again. It's boring, right? Right. So let's jump right in.

If you guys came from my other blog and saw some of the posts, you would be somewhat familiar with the ONN (Onion News Network). They seriously have some quality shit over there, from jabs at politics and religious hypocrisy, to jokes about poop. I'll give you a taste (not of poop, of the ONN):


Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work

Tee hee.

I love Pictures For Sad Children very much, with its darker humor and such. Comics are going to be a regular thing here, so get used to it.

Now you understand time travel



It is a law of boyhood that every little boy must like the Power Rangers. Bad-ass fight scenes, giant fucking megazords, Bulk and Skull shenanigans, the Kimberly HNNNGGGHH factor, what's not to like? I bet my balls you remember this:

Five teenagers with attitude


I loved it, you loved it, we all loved it. Did you guys know that a lot of the footage from that show and the initial idea was taken from the Japanese show Super Sentai?


Unless you already knew


Yeah. Well, there will be a fuckton more to come, so stay tuned.
Running three blogs is hard.




20 comments:

  1. will be checking this out! great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol what....that made my day

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother had a Billy toy where if you pressed a button on his back, his head swung down into his chest and was replaced by his helmet.
    Plus the guy who played Red Space Ranger in Power Rangers in Space, Christopher Khayman Lee, made out with his own real life sister in the movie Kickboxing Academy. Trololololo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol pretty funny stuff, hope to see some more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to more... oh and I'm really upset that I missed the poll.. i vote for Zack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Anything that mentions the onion news network is a worthy read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the video! Because i just got some dvr thing from sony and i had no idea how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. God I love that Superbad quote as the title <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to see more of that movie with whats his face from blade3 i like him he is good funny actor good russian man

    computerfixins.blogspot.com

    heathens...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah loving your post and power rangers. Followed your blog.

    ReplyDelete